Up to 8 pages – $1194
Up to 8 pages with ecommerce – $1694
Do you need a website? Absolutely! Whether you’re looking to promote your business, or you’re just an individual looking for a way to promote—well—you, an online presence is essential / an absolute necessity. Having a business website means your company is open all day every day. And having a website is like having a store in everyone’s living room. And having a personal website provides a way to stay in touch with friends and family, and can serve as a springboard to your business website, as well as all of your social media sites.
But, as most of us have experienced, many websites look too cookie cutter, have links that don’t work, or just look overwhelmingly busy.
Our expert design team will collaborate to create a website that is / will be stunning in both design and functionality. We’ll make sure it reflects your personality, as well as your brand.
Custom website are just as there name implies, they are fully custom designed based on your needs and wants.
Below are some typical pages that most people are looking for when they view a website but most Custom website s have a few additional pages that are based on what you and your company want to relay, promote, or forms that ask for information.
- “Home” page. This page will include “Welcome” text and information about your book (“buy book” link, image of book, etc.).
- “About” page. This page should tell the story about you and more detail about the book. It will also include information such as testimonials and social links. (Please provide more content than you think we need. It’s always easier to cut down than it is to add to).
- “Media/Press” page. This page will include links to any radio and/or TV interviews you have done, as well as any printed media coverage you have had.
- “Blog” page. This page will contain your blog.
- “Contact” page. This page should provide the visitor with information such as your phone number, mailing address, and an e-mail submit form.